To attain ordinary membership status, a person must:
- Be a professional;
- Be a registered member;
- Commit to adherence to the vision and mandate of AfCFTA-PN and participate actively in all of AfCFTA-PN activities;
- Pay a prescribed annual membership subscription fee.
- In addition to stated rights in the Regulations, an Ordinary Member may be appointed by the Executive Council to serve on the International Advisory Board or Management Council of AfCFTA-PN.
- The Ordinary Membership subscription fee shall be One Hundred United States Dollars (USD 100) and may be reviewed yearly.
- Subscription fees shall be due on or before 31st day of January each year.
- Regardless of the date an ordinary member joins AfCFTA-PN, that member shall pay the full year’s membership subscription.
Ordinary Membership privileges include:
- Access to skills, tools and implementation strategies.
- Participation in AfCFTA-PN activities and events.
- Access to information on best practices and training.
- Networking opportunities.